MICRO WEDDING - DURING COVID-19
AT OASSIS CONVENTION CENTRE
“Once COVID 19 appeared in the media, we implemented the below procedures to protect our event attendees, employees and other vendors. I suspect these types of procedures will become common place and normal operating procedures going forward.” —Danesh Irani
1. Mandatory pre-screening via email survey for all event attendees by the client: Any attendee that has experienced fever/flu symptoms within 96-hours leading up to the event, any attendee that has traveled to highly affected areas with-in 14-days leading up to the event, any attendee that has been directly exposed to a person with symptoms and associated risk factors with-in 14-days leading up to the event, should be prohibited from attendance.
2. Outdoor ceremonial place available providing 2 meters seating arrangement.
3. Temperature screening at arrival – we are in the process of procuring walk-through screeners and handheld temperature thermometers for fever and signs of infection.
4. Implementing no-touch greeting policies for event staff and attendees.
5. Increase cleaning and complete sanitizing of restrooms from hourly to every 30-minutes throughout the event.
6. Increase cleaning personnel to wipe down and sanitize hand railings, door hardware and all surfaces throughout the event.
7. Increasing the frequency of mandatory hand washing for all service staff to include hourly hand washing in addition to following use of restroom facilities.
8. Portable hand sanitizing stations positioned at entrances and exits so that all attendees and personnel working the event can ‘gel in and gel out.’
9. Microphones will be disinfected before and after usage by your guests and they will be put on stands for hands-free usage.
To book your upcoming event our online Face to Face ZOOM meeting is available to make your consultation time most efficient.